- Step 1 – WASH & DRY your hands thoroughly. DO NOT skip this step.
- Step 2 – Clip natural nails down if long and uneven. Using the included nail file, lightly file rigid/uneven natural nail tips.
- Step 3 – Using the included cuticle pusher, gently push cuticles back.
- Step 4 – Buff your natural nails gently with the softer side of your nail buffer (included) until nails no longer have a shine. Using the rough side of the nail buffer, buff the inside off your press on nails for a longer lasting hold.
- Step 5 – Use your nail brush (included) to remove dust from the natural nails and press-on nails.
- Step 6 – Wipe natural nails with alcohol prep pad and allow 40-60 seconds to dry.
- Step 7 – Apply your Pretty Pinky Nail Design press-on nails by firmly applying pressure for a minimum of 40 seconds using the supplied adhesive tabs or nail glue. The choice is yours!
Use enough glue to cover the nail however avoid going too close to the cuticle area because when you press the nail down the glue will spread and you want to prevent seeping which will cause lifting.
Benefits of using nail glue
- Long lasting - up to 2 weeks depending on lifestyle & quality of application.
- Reusable - up to 3 uses.
- Easier removal compared to acrylic nails.
Place nail tab close to cuticle leaving a very thin space between cuticle and nail tab (approximately 1-2mm). *note: Avoid heavy lifting, excessive pressure on nail tips or placing hands in warm water/liquids for at least 1 hour after applying.
Benefits of using adhesive tabs
- Easy removal
- Wear for a few hours or up to 3 days.
- Convenient for photo shoots, videos, pampering self care dates.
Final Step – Wipe nails with the included alcohol prep pad and you are DONE!